Thursday 18 June 2009

Study trip

It has been some days after I have returned from my trip to Japan. For me it was a new experience, not only the country but also the topics we studied. In my expectation there would be more business related topics as I am persueing an MBA. However, it turned out that the main topics were global peace.

In each city we went to a University and folowed a class. This was very nice to do as you really see some differences with my own education. Especially the discussion with the student were very valuable.

Next to this we participated as ambassador-delegates for the Global Art Project for Peace. This meant that we handed a package of hands decorated by Art to various persons we met. All were very pleased that they received this package for peace.

We also visited musea in all cities, all were about the same topic: War and Peace. However, all had a different angle and focus which made it very interesting. Also the diffences between Japan, America and Holland were very valuable for me as you tend to see it all in your way. Every history has more sides to it which could result in different conclusions and views.

2 comments:

  1. I, for one, can say that having you and your European perspective along with us in the class made it a much richer experience. Thank you for your contributions and participation. ^_^

    --Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,

    Thanks, it was a pleasure meeting you all and to be there with you all.

    Belinda

    ReplyDelete